SLEEK, STYLISH & SOPHISTICATED
Showcasing a refreshed design and new smart features, the Kia Carnival is raising the benchmark again. With its bold all-round styling and sophisticated standard of innovation, picking up the kids and grabbing groceries has never looked, or felt, better.
SMARTER THAN EVER
Intelligent and responsive, the New Carnival is loaded with cutting-edge innovations to help keep you in comfort and control. It's intuitive technology at your fingertips.
Built to go places
What’s next? Beach or mountains? A weekend getaway or a long road trip? With so many places to go, the Kia Carnival offers you the perfect balance of power, handling and efficiency. So when adventure calls, you’re always ready.
Tuned in New Zealand
To deliver exceptional People Mover handling with comfort and dependability to suit our roads, the new Carnival was subjected to a localisation and tuning program over thousands of kilometres across urban, country and outback roads.
Strong from the inside out, the new Kia Carnival features trusted active and passive technology to help protect you and your passengers, while providing you with an assured command of the road.
Choice of Grades - Key Features
2018 Carnival EX
- Feel secure with an ANCAP 5 star rating (2016 test). Other standard features include, front, side and aide curtain airbags. Inside is a premium cloth interior with stain resistance technology and tri zone air conditioning.
2018 Carnival Limited
- The Carnival Limited includes other smart features such as Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, a forward collision warning system and a smart power tailgate.
2018 Carnival Premium
- The Premium edition of the Carnival rides on special 19” chrome finish alloys. Other features include, lane departure warning, high beam assist, smart cruise control and a forward collision warning system.
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 5 year/100,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.co.nz